10) Christians are Weird, Get Over It: This one was interesting because it was here I first met Robert: an atheist who was more than happy to challenge me…at least it came across that way. My point in the post however, is that we can’t expect to define a Christian “norm” because we’re all so freaking weird.
9)#!CSEX: Sexual Abuse: I was really struggling with this one. Here I join the team from the Idea Camp leading up to the discussion in Vegas and talk about Sexual Abuse and role the Church takes in healing it.
8) Star Wars and the Holy Spirit: OK I had a lot of fun with this one, I’m really glad it made the top ten. What does Star Wars teach us about the Holy spirit? hmmm ask Yoda you shall.
7) Science Fiction/Fantasy or In It but not Of It: What does it mean to be in the world but not of it? I use Science Fiction and Fantasy as my examples.
6) Religion vs Spirituality: What’s the difference and where do they meet?
5) Dear Father – ooo! Shiny!: The problems of being ADD and having general issues when focusing and how that impacts my personal prayer life.
4) #ICSEX: Orientation Week – a Question of Identity: Yes, that is homosexuality I’m talking about there. The main point I make is that we can’t talk about the “homosexual issue” if we won’t even allow the LGBT community to discern an identity in Christ.
3) Simple Reminders: one of my personal favorites, I parcel out a few simple reminders for everyday Christian living. As of 8/31/2010 there are still a few of them that I would like to write separate posts on to expand a bit, but I feel pretty darn good about it.
2) 31DBBB Feedback : So I started this blog BEFORE Ourchurch.com started their 31 Days to Build a Better Blog project, but I was lucky enough to be one of the people chosen for peer review in the midst of the project. Most (but not all) of the people who viewed or commented here were checking me out thanks to Paul Steinbruek and crew.
1) #ICSEX: Pornography : My first post in the Idea Camp’s let’s blog about sex series. I think it speaks pretty well for itself.