I like the word feedback. It suggests that I’m offering something that can feed you, and you’re returning the favor to me by offering some useful criticism and helpful hints. So first of all to all you 31DBBBers helping me out today, thank you. This is awesome. I’m excited about this. Second of all, I would really appreciate your comments and observation on the following.
- Site layout: How easy is it to get from one post to another, find information you are looking for etcetera? How does the sidebar look, does it have all the widgets you want/expect? Are there enough/too many posts on the home page? (if too many, any idea how I can change that?)
- Site Content: Site content is pretty much an outflow of my youth ministry. Is it consistent however with the pitch, which is to “ignite in [the reader] the passion I have for Christ”? There are a couple of things, like poetry and art work, that I think do that, but I’d really like another opinion on that one.
- SEO – All I know about SEO is that it stands for “search engine optimization.” Can someone help me out with what exactly that means? I want people to be able to find my blog, but how does that work on a search engine? What can I do to improve it?
- Tone: I have a habit of coming across as a know-it-all, please tell me if I’m doing that here.
- Anything else? All comments are welcome.
That’s it! Thanks everyone for taking a look and taking the time to comment.